This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message. -------------------------------

Apologies for cross-posting. Norfolk Museums Service are recruiting for a Project Curator and Assistant Project Curator for its Norwich Castle redevelopment project – please see details and link below. The deadline is 28 April

Jill  Holmen

Ms J Holmen AMA+

Museum, Heritage and Culture

Collections Officer

Epping Forest District and Lowewood Museums

Direct Tel: 01992 564995

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Epping Forest District Museum

39 – 41 Sun Street, Waltham Abbey, EN9 1EL \ 01992 716882 \ www.eppingforestdc.gov.uk/museum

ZA102637861 Like us   twitter small Follow us

Lowewood Museum

High Street, Hoddesdon EN11 8BH \ 01992 445596 \ www.broxbourne.gov.uk/lowewoodmuseum

ZA102637861 Like us   twitter small Follow us

cid:image003.jpg@01D4BAE1.AE58F360   aCE logo VisitEngland quality marque     cid:image003.png@01CF2BDB.55C72360