This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message.
---------------

It is a Harden Star! And yes, excuse me, contains carbon tetrachloride,
which turns to a phosgene gas when heated. I have never seen the liquid,
and would be very interested in what the fire dept say!

[image: See the source image]

[image: See the source image]

With regards, Michelle Lisa Gayle

*Curating Social History at*
*Avoncroft Museum of Historic  Buildings*
*JW Evans*
*Moseley School of Arts and Crafts*