This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message. -------------------------------

Hello

I wanted to highlight the following objects that have been identified for disposal by Black Country Living Museum and are currently advertised on the MA ‘Find an Object’ webpage until Friday 19 April 2019.  If anyone is potentially interested in any item, do please contact me.

They include a spiral staircase made at St Pancras Ironworks, London for the old Birmingham Central Library (19th century), a gatepost made by Herbert Bale of Kidderminster, two columns and firedogs.

Kind regards

Clare

Clare Weston

Curator – Domestic and Cultural Life (Mondays to Wednesdays)

Black Country Living Museum

Tel: 0121 521 3520

Email: [log in to unmask]

Web: www.bclm.com

The SHCG list is provided for members of Social History Curators Group to discuss subjects relevant to social history in museums. To join SHCG visit www.shcg.org.uk . Opinions expressed in this email are the responsibility of the author and are not necessarily shared by SHCG. To leave the list do not reply to this message but send an email to [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and these words as the body of the email: SIGNOFF SHCG-LIST