Dear colleagues,

Please bring this announcement to the attention of suitable candidates:

Software for Chemistry & Materials BV (SCM) is a growing and profitable scientific software company in Amsterdam, developing and marketing software in computational (quantum) chemistry and materials science for over 20 years. For further expansion of our activities we now create a job opening with prospect of permanent employment in our core development team for an all-round computer scientist / research software engineer.

Ideal candidates must possess advanced experience in several of the following areas: Python, workflows, databases, high-performance computing (parallel, GPU), high-throughput, advanced scripting, cloud computing, data science and other technical aspects of modern computational atomistic research.

The successful candidate will, together with several other SCM developers and alongside other projects, be involved in the ReaxPro project. ReaxPro is a 4-year and 4.1 million EUR H2020 initiative coordinated by SCM that brings together atomistic, mesoscale and macroscale simulation tools into a platform for multiscale modeling of reactive materials and processes.

Applications are welcomed at [log in to unmask] until April 14th, 2019, but preferably sooner.

Further details on the position, how to apply, SCM, its software and the ReaxPro project can be found at https://www.scm.com/news/job-opening-research-software-engineer/

With kind regards,
Sergio López López

 <https://www.scm.com/>	Dr. S. López López | Scientific Partner Manager
Software for Chemistry & Materials BV
De Boelelaan 1083 | 1081 HV Amsterdam
The Netherlands | www.scm.com <https://www.scm.com/>
+31 20 598 7625 <tel:%2B31%2020%20598%207625> | [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
 <https://twitter.com/SCM_Amsterdam>   <skype:sergio.lopez-lopez.scm?add>   <https://www.linkedin.com/company/software-for-chemistry-&-materials>

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html