From: Museums Computer Group <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Yvonne Hellin-Hobbs <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 15 April 2019 16:24:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MCG] Family Tree database

Hi everyone, here at Bishopsteignton Heritage we are receiving a great deal of family history material, which cross references with lots of other family info. We want to construct a Family Tree type database that is easily searchable and displayed in a format that is easily accessible. Does anyone know of any such databases already in existence, to save us reinventing the wheel?
Thanks Yvonne

Bishopsteignton Heritage will not share your data with any third party. If you would like us to remove your details from this contact list, please inform us by replying to that effect and you will no longer receive updates from us.

To unsubscribe from the MCG list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MCG&A=1

National Galleries of Scotland is a charity registered in Scotland (No. SC003728) Registered address: 73 Belford Road, Edinburgh, EH4 3DS. VAT No. GB100190482

www.nationalgalleries.org

This communication is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the addressee please inform the sender and delete the email from your system. The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of National Galleries of Scotland. This message is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation and Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002. No liability is accepted for any harm that may be caused to your systems or data by this message.

Tha Gailearaidhean Nàiseanta na h-Alba na charthannas a tha clàraichte ann an Alba (Àir. SC003728) Seòladh clàraichte: 73 Rathad Belford, Dùn Èideann, EH4 3DS. Àir. VAT GB100190482