Hi All

Please see enclosed:

https://youtu.be/XRocFBA28Is

https://www.thecollectionmuseum.com/robot-at-the-collection

Lindsey is our robot and in collaboration with the University of Lincoln who have developed her provides tour guides to our visitors in the archaeological gallery at the Collection Museum in Lincoln. This is a three year project and is already providing valuable data in relation to human/ai interactions in museum spaces. For further info please contact me at [log in to unmask]

Chris

https://youtu.be/XRocFBA28Is

Chris Cullen

Digital Development Officer

County Heritage Service | Lincolnshire County Council | Lincolnshire Archives | St Rumbold Street | Lincoln | LN2 5AB

Mobile Number: 07825691415

Tel: 01522552651

Note: We are a Microsoft Office site. Our base version is 2010. Please make sure that files you send can be read in this format. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail is strictly prohibited save unless expressly authorised by the sender. The information contained in this message is intended for the named recipients only. It may contain privileged and confidential information and if you are not the addressee or the person responsible for delivering this to the addressee, you may not copy, distribute or take action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender(s) immediately by telephone. Please also destroy and delete as soon as possible the message from your computer.

To unsubscribe from the MCG list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MCG&A=1