Dear Lizzy

First of all thank you for sharing this position!

I am interested in the position , but I would like to know if candidates from abroad are also accepted .

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind Regards
Natasha Iliopoulou

Στάλθηκε από το iPhone μου

3 Απρ 2019, 6:09 μμ, ο χρήστης «Bullock, Elizabeth <[log in to unmask]>» έγραψε:

Hi all,

I’m currently recruiting a Digital Content Editor to join my team. Starting salary of around £30K, reporting to me, the Senior Digital Manager for English Heritage’s Curatorial Department. Based out of our London office near St Paul’s, but working on projects all over the country.

More details here: https://www.english-heritage.org.uk/about-us/jobs/job-search/default-job-page/?jobRef=11900

All the best,

Lizzy

Elizabeth Bullock  |  Senior Digital Manager  |  Curatorial Department

English Heritage

6th Floor

100 Wood Street

London

EC2V 7AN

Direct Line: 020 7973 3506

Mobile: 07769281090

www.english-heritage.org.uk

www.facebook.com/englishheritage

www.twitter.com/EnglishHeritage

<image653704.PNG>

English Heritage cares for over 400 historic monuments, buildings and places - from world famous prehistoric sites to grand medieval castles, from Roman forts on the edges of empire to cold war bunkers. Through these we bring the story of England to life for over 10 million visitors each year.

The English Heritage Trust is a charity, no. 1140351, and a company, no. 07447221, registered in England.

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of English Heritage unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Do not use, copy  or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to English Heritage may become publicly available..

To unsubscribe from the MCG list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MCG&A=1