Dear All
I just wanted to draw attention to a couple of Postdoc positions that we are currently advertising at the Danish Hydrocarbon Research and Technology Centre, based at the Danish Technical University, just outside Copenhagen. The postdocs are both on fracture modelling and prediction, particularly (but not exclusively) with respect to chalk hydrocarbon reservoirs. One of them (3 years) is working on developing analytical and numerical models of fracture propagation and will require a strong maths background, the other (2.5 years) is more focussed on using these models to understand the controls on fracture geometry and fluid flow, and will require more of an applied geological background. There is more information, as well as an online application portal, at http://www.oilgas.dtu.dk/english/about-us/job. The closing date is 22 April.
Please feel free to pass this on to anyone who might be interested.
Best regards
Michael Welch