Hello Everyone (!)

I've recently launched a new academic English development service (!)

I'm here to assist with your academic needs at this challenging time of year for academics pushing forward in education. One hopes it goes well; I wish you all success as we move towards the end of term, almost there everyone!

Please feel free to have a look at my website:

https://www.academicenglishdevelopment.com/

Or contact me - [log in to unmask] for a chat about your requirements.

I offer competitive rates that vary a little depending on time frame and editorial requirements, but I will say that having worked in education for over a decade in a variety of roles, and having been a post-graduate student myself; this is what I love to do.

You will have a personalized one-to-one experience with AED - one that looks to help you further develop existing skills.

Thank you for your time; I look forward to hearing from you all!

Best Wishes,

David @ Academic English Development