From: A discussion list for Assistive Technology professionals. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Price Lisa
Sent: 04 April 2019 13:01
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Swingaway Mount

How do people do stability testing with swingaway mounts?

Thanks

Lisa

Lisa Price

Occupational Therapist

Member of the British Association of Occupational Therapists

Tel:            0121 466 3050

Internal:     63050

To unsubscribe from the ASSISTECH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ASSISTECH&A=1