Dear all

ARLIS UK & Ireland received 8 applications for our £500 event awards in celebration of the 50th Anniversary of ARLIS this year. All the applications were well considered, and represented a range of activities from lectures and workshops to month-long event programmes. Council were also very pleased to note that events were spread across England and Scotland, and not just focused on London.

As a result we are delighted to announce all the applications received so far have been approved. Applicants will be contacted separately with regard to next steps, and ARLIS will work with event organisers to announce and promote events throughout 2019. We're very excited about everything coming up and are really looking forward to sharing it all with you!

The eagle-eyed among you will have noticed we advertised 10 awards, but only 8 have been awarded. As a result we'd like to keep the call for events open in the hopes we can still award the two remaining awards before the end of 2019. If you didn't have time to get an application in the first time around, or something has just occurred to you, please do get in touch - an application form can be requested from the ARLIS Treasurer: [log in to unmask] Applications from Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Wales are particularly welcomed!

All best wishes,

Carly Sharples

ARLIS Hon. Treasurer

Ranked in the UK’s top 10 for teaching quality by The Times/Sunday Times Good University Guide 2018 and awarded gold in the 2017 Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF).

NUA is rated as a top 6 UK university for creative scene by students in the Which? Student Survey 2018.

Winner of Outstanding Estates Strategy in the Times Higher Education Leadership and Management Awards 2018 and shortlisted for Buildings That Inspire in the Guardian Awards 2018.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Therefore, we do not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions that are present in this message, or any attachment, that have arisen as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy version. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the University.

This email and any files sent with it are intended only for the named recipient and may be confidential. If you are not the named recipient please email the sender immediately then delete this message. You should not disclose the content, distribute or retain any copies of this message.

Norwich University of the Arts,
Francis House,
3-7 Redwell Street,
Norwich, NR2 4SN.
Tel: 01603 610561
Fax: 01603 615728
www.nua.ac.uk

NUA Business Limited
Registered office:
Francis House,
3-7 Redwell Street,
Norwich, NR2 4SN.
Registered in England & Wales number 3001912

Visit the official page of ARLIS UK & Ireland http://www.arlis.net/Home. Subscribe to https://arlismatters.wordpress.com/, to receive regular posts on art library and archive matters; news, print and digital art and design resources, artists’ books, recent and upcoming events and exhibitions, ARLIS/UK & Ireland publications, job listings and professional profiles.