Addition to my last email: I didn’t realise you can’t attach photos to emails for this list! Bit stuck for options as I have no access to computers besides my phone as of now, but I did also post images on Twitter (with a similar cry for help!)

https://twitter.com/archaeologyfitz/status/1106540303295627265?s=21

Sorry for the constant emails! Appreciate any help.
Best,
Alex
Alex Fitzpatrick MSc, FSA Scot
Postgraduate Research Student
Department of Archaeological and Forensic Sciences, University of Bradford
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: animalarchaeology.com
Project Website: coveseacavesproject.wordpress.com
Zooarchaeology Podcast: archaeologypodcastnetwork.com/animals

Been struggling today with a species ID for this fish bone - unfortunately found no matches in our reference collection and it’s driving me up the wall! Closest thing I could find via Nottingham’s wonderful resource online was catfish but as I’m working from a Later Prehistoric context in Scotland, that would be uh...extremely surprising?

Would appreciate any second opinions on this! Image is below.

Cheers,
Alex Fitzpatrick
image1.jpeg

Alex Fitzpatrick MSc, FSA Scot
Postgraduate Research Student
Department of Archaeological and Forensic Sciences, University of Bradford
Email: [log in to unmask]
Project Website: coveseacavesproject.wordpress.com
Zooarchaeology Podcast: archaeologypodcastnetwork.com/animals

To unsubscribe from the ZOOARCH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ZOOARCH&A=1