Dear all

Apologies for crossposting.

Once again the placements at Neinstedt for next year. Those  year abroad students  doing these this year have got a lot  out of them.

Do repsond directly to Neinstedt with any queries.

best

Karen

Karen Leeder, FRSA
Professor of Modern German Literature,
Fellow and Tutor in German
New College
Oxford
OX1 3BN

'Mediating Modern Poetry':

See my translation of
Durs Grünbein ,'The Doctrine of Photography', in Poetry
https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poetrymagazine/poems/144808/the-doctrine-of-photography

 New College ® is a Registered Charity - No. 1142701 & Trade Mark - No. 2588652.