From: psci-com: on public engagement with science <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Stephanie <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 12 March 2019 10:22
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PSCI-COM] Gender diversity in journalism

Hi all

There's something that's been confusing me about these responses and I think Wynn sort of touched on it. The assumption that Suw is talking about white middle class gender stuff. Even though she's talking... in Malaysia. I think people have missed that all she said was she wouldn't want to make any assumptions about some of the local issues that might intersect. Not that she's not being intersectional.

Stephanie