Hi everybody,

We are organising a Shadow PC for this year's Internet Measurement ConferenceThe Shadow PC will consist of PhD students and junior researchers who are interested in gaining experience in paper reviewing. The Shadow PC will be run in (roughly) the same way as the main track PC: members will be expected to review papers, participate in a discussion meeting (in London) and, finally, formulate a complete programme from the submitted papers. We've ran these before and they are usually great fun, please see Timm's blog if you'd like to get an idea of what it involves.

If you'd like to apply to be a member of the IMC Shadow PC, you can find full details here: https://conferences.sigcomm.org/imc/2019/shadow/

Cheers,
Gareth.

---
Gareth Tyson,
212 Engineering Building,
Electronic Engineering and Computer Science,
Queen Mary University of London.

To unsubscribe from the NGN list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=NGN&A=1