Dear both

We have a PhD student who is just planning a review on initiatives to address improvements in respectful care. Some of this is likely to overlap as (thankfully) more integrated approaches are being taken to quality so will keep you posted if there is anything of interest from this.

Christine McCourt
Professor of Maternal Health & Centre Lead
Centre for Maternal & Child Health Research
School of Health Sciences<http://www.city.ac.uk/health>
City, University of London
1 Myddelton Street
London EC1R 1UW

Tel: 0207 040 5863
Mob: 0791 235 1476
Twitter: @ProfMcCourt

[ps://blogs.city.ac.uk/mchresearch/files/2015/06/cute-newborn-babycute-newborn-babies-21k444f-624x390.j]<https://blogs.city.ac.uk/mchresearch/>

Centre for Maternal and Child Health Research | City ...
The Centre for Maternal and Child Health Research carries out high quality research that aims to improve the health and care of women, children, families and communities.
Read more...<https://blogs.city.ac.uk/mchresearch/>

Want to further your clinical and academic career? To find out more about City, University of London’s MSc Advanced Practice Midwifery programme please click here<http://www.city.ac.uk/courses/postgraduate/advanced-practice-in-health-and-social-care-midwifery#course-detail=0>.

[cid:image002.jpg@01D39935.C983C990]