Dear list members

We are delighted to share with you that the Optimum Birth Summer School at City, University of London, is now open for registration. Our aim is to enhance professionals' confidence in supporting women to have a positive birth experience and reduce unnecessary intrapartum interventions.

We welcome registered maternity care providers to join us for a week of learning, discussions, networking and visits to state-of-the-art birthing centres. The programme includes sessions with well-known experts in the field and a variety of activities to maximise the experience.

We aim our target audience to be as international as possible to enhance the candidate's learning. As a member of the international community at the SHS, if you know someone who could be interested in attending or have any contacts you can share this with, we will be most grateful.

Below is a link where you/they will find more information and the page for registration.

https://www.city.ac.uk/courses/cpd/summer-school-philosophy,-knowledge,-skills-and-evidence-for-optimal-birth

With best wishes and please circulate to other relevant lists and individuals

Maria

Image removed by sender. cid:image004.png@01D4500E.A9311F40

Maria Garcia de Frutos

Midwifery Lecturer, Midwifery and Radiography Division

School of Health Sciences

City, University of London

Northampton Square

London EC1V 0HB

T: +44 (0)20 7040 4332

M:+44 (0)770 8340 752

www.city.ac.uk

Image removed by sender. cid:image003.jpg@01D4500E.9ABE1620

To unsubscribe from the MIDWIFERY-RESEARCH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MIDWIFERY-RESEARCH&A=1