apologies for cross posting, and for the partly commercial message

Dear colleagues,
I am in the process of planning my next photography trip, and would like
to hear from anyone who might need to have images made.
I will be attending the Leeds conference in early July, and plan to
combine that with research in several English museums. I have not yet
decided whether to go to the Continent as well. So at this point I have
great flexibility.
If any of you will be needing photographs, you might want to take
advantage of the intercontinental ticket that I will get, and piggyback
your work on to mine without that expense. If that sounds appealing,
please contact me on- or off-list.
best,
Genevra