From: Andrew Walsh
Sent: 18 February 2019 15:36
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Yorkshire fairy stories

This isn't a work related thing, but I hope you'll indulge me! I'm sure a few of you are interested in fairy stories :)

Would anyone like a book of Yorkshire fairy tales? 50 rarely heard fairy tales, plus a bit of local folklore, compiled from out of copyright sources (besides 2 which I created from scratch based on bits of local lore).

It is available now via Kickstarter - either the full book, a little handmade chapbook with a few of the stories in, or both:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1875601273/lost-yorkshire-fairy-tales?ref=5asen6

Thanks,

Andrew

(It will, of course, be available for libraries to buy in the summer when it is officially published!)
University of Huddersfield inspiring tomorrow's professionals.
[http://marketing.hud.ac.uk/_HOSTED/EmailSig2014/EmailSigFooter.jpg]