Hello All,

After a 24-hour sell-out for the upcoming ‘Preserving Moving Image and Sound: a DPC Briefing Day’ we have now opened up more places. Registration is back up and running if you missed the first round of tickets. I would recommend booking quickly.

More information about the event, including the programme of speakers, can be found on the DPC event page: https://dpconline.org/events/briefing-day/preserving-sound-and-vision

Don’t forget to use the promotional code DPCMEMBER to waive the fee.

Hopefully see you there!

Sara

*Apologies for cross-posting*

Sara Day Thomson

Research Officer

Technology Watch Project Manager

T: +44 (0)141 330 6337

W: dpconline.org

Tw: @sdaythomson

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system. The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent and does not constitute legal advice.  We cannot accept any responsibility for viruses, so please scan all attachments. The statements and  opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the DPC. Registered in England No: 4492292