Dear Jisc members,

My name is Coralie Gardet and I am in charge of relations with institutions at medici.tv, the leading educational resource specialized in classical music, opera and dance videos.

Since October 1st, 2018, medici.tv and Jisc work together in order to offer academic institutions in the UK the opportunity to discover medici.tv and to provide its unique catalogue and live programming for their students and professors at the best price.

Please find below a short presentation of medici.tv and, attached, our brochure. In parallel, we encourage you to visit Jisc Collection's page for more details regarding the subscription!

WHAT IS MEDICI.TV ONLINE PLATFORM?

The largest online catalog of classical music, opera and dance videos:
. 3,500 musical works filmed from the 1940’s through to the present day;
. 2,000 films including concerts, operas, ballets, documentaries and master classes;
. Over 150 live events streamed every year from the world's most prestigious venues.

The ideal tool for learning and teaching:
. Powerful search engine and customized recommendation;
. User-friendly browsing system;
. MARC records powered by OCLC.

A resource available anytime, anywhere:
. Unlimited multi-user access;
. Remote access;
. On all digital devices.

THEY TRUST US, WHY NOT YOU?

medici.tv has already been selected by 250 prestigious universities, schools of music and public libraries in 27 countries.

ASK FOR A FREE TRIAL

I would be pleased to offer a free month trial to your institution. I would just need your IP range(s) or Shibboleth details to set it up. You can contact me from now at [log in to unmask].

Thank you for your attention. I remain at your disposal should you need any further information.

Best regards,
Coralie

Coralie GARDET

Sales Manager

Phone:  +33 1 79 74 31 53

The world's leading classical music channel

A MUSEEC SAS Company

54, rue de Paradis, 75010 PARIS

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org UKSG groups also available on Facebook and LinkedIn Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/UKSG