Dear Colleagues,

In issuing my correction of the closing date, I introduced a further error. I must having  been having a bad day in the office 😊 This Friday is 15 March not, as I indicated, 16 March.

Here is the corrected message in full:

This is a gentle reminder that the deadline for submitting our survey on platform charges is Friday 15 March. You can find information about the survey and links to it in this blog post or via the previously circulated email.

Thank you for your help and please feel free to contact me ([log in to unmask]) if you have any questions about the survey.

Best wishes,

Peter

cid:image004.png@01CF3D22.62F29080

Peter Findlay
digital portfolio manager

T 0203 006 6065
M 07468722261
Skype Findlp1
Twitter PFindlay_500

15 Fetter Lane
London
EC4A 1BW

T 0203 006 6065
M 07468722261
Skype Findlp1
Twitter PFindlay_500

View map:

https://www.jisc.ac.uk/contact

jisc.ac.uk

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No. GB 882 5529 90. Jisc’s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800. jisc.ac.uk

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org UKSG groups also available on Facebook and LinkedIn Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/UKSG