Dear all,

Registrations for the 2019 DRT in Tübingen are quickly coming in, so we may expect to reach full subscription before the 15 April deadline!

To avoid oversubscription, we would kindly ask you to send an email to [log in to unmask] to report that you paid or ordered payment from your (university's) bank. This is needed because bank transfers sometimes take a while to reach us. Please also indicate whether you need an official receipt straight away. Otherwise you will be informed by email and you will receive your printed receipt at registration in Tübingen. Also indicate for which excursions you are registering.

For more information see: https://drt-2019.net/

Three more points:
1) All reasonable abstracts will of course be accepted. The "review" is only to check format and maybe make some suggestions if things are not clear.
2) We were informed that some payments bounced (so far only from China). We are looking into the matter with our bank. One cause can be that the paying institution cannot enter a BIC that is longer than 8 digits. If this happens, you can try using the BIC of the Deutsche Bank in Frankfurt (GENODEFF). If you have any problems, please contact us  ([log in to unmask]) and we can make alternative arrangements.
3) Only after we have closed registration can we finalise the program and inform you on the type of presentation the organisers decided on for you.

Looking forward to welcome you in Tübingen,

Paul Bons, on behalf of the whole organising team.
________________________________
Paul D. Bons (Prof. Structural Geology)
Department of Geosciences, Eberhard Karls University Tübingen
Wilhelmstrasse 56, 72074 Tübingen, Germany
Email: [log in to unmask]
Tel: +49 (0)7071 2976469, Fax: +49 (0)7071 293060
ORCID ID: orcid.org/0000-0002-6469-3526
ResearcherID F-2942-2011
Scopus Author ID 7003728863

To unsubscribe from the GEO-TECTONICS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=GEO-TECTONICS&A=1