Dear list members,

I am looking to purchase a new hand lens for use in the field. I was thinking I would like a dual magnifier but I'm appealing to members of this list for advice on brand, magnification, etc.

Does anyone have any suggestions? So far I have looked at:

Thank you in advance,
Rochelle

Dr. Rochelle Taylor

Lecturer in Geology | Department of Geography | Edge Hill University, St Helens Road, Ormskirk, Lancashire, L39 4QP | Office: Geosciences 209 | Phone: 01695 654375 Ex: 6375 | Email: [log in to unmask]

Edge Hill University
Teaching Excellence Framework Gold Award

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and remove it from your system. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Edge Hill or associated companies. Edge Hill University may monitor email traffic data and also the content of email for the purposes of security and business communications during staff absence.

To unsubscribe from the GEO-TECTONICS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=GEO-TECTONICS&A=1