Dear Janos,
I would be more interested to see what happens in migmatites after melt solidification i.e. during exhumation and/or cooling and therefore I am more interested in examples showing an evolution in the same orogenic/tectonic event, mostly to have an end member for comparison with the many studied examples of dry granulite deformation due to melt escape/loss.
Kind regards,

Samuele