Samuele,

an example would be the Alpine deformation of Variscan basement migmatites in the Alps?

kind regards,

Janos

Prof. Dr. Janos L. Urai
Structural Geology, Tectonics and Geomechanics
RWTH Aachen University, Lochnerstrasse 4-20
D-52056 Aachen, Germany
T: +49 241 809 5723 e-mail: [log in to unmask]
www.ged.rwth-aachen.de