Dear Samuele,

You may find a humble contribution about crystallizing melt deformation in:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1674987118300860

I hope it helps,

Rubén

Rubén Díez-Fernández
Geologist, BSc, MSc, PhD
http://www.researcherid.com/rid/D-2864-2011
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Ruben_Diez-Fernandez/
https://ucm.academia.edu/RubenDiezFernandez

El 16/03/2019 a las 8:43, Samuele Papeschi escribió:

> Dear all,
> Apologies for cross posting.
>
> I am looking for examples of deformation in migmatites after melt
> crystallization. As much of the current literature focuses on the
> effect of melt loss on the rheology of migmatites and granulites, I am
> particularly interested in examples of deformation after
> crystallization of melt in study cases where no melt migration/loss
> occurred.
> Thanks everybody,
>
> Samuele
>

> --
> Papeschi Samuele, /Ph.D./
> Department of Earth Sciences - University of Pisa
> via S. Maria 53
> 56126 - Pisa (PI)
> Italy
>
> *institutional e-mail: *[log in to unmask]
> <mailto:[log in to unmask]>_
> *private e-mail:* [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
> *Phone:* +393202472057
> *Skype:* *Samuele Papeschi*
> *Website: *_https://spapeschi.weebly.com/_
>
> “It was during my enchanted days of travel that the idea came to me,
> which, through the years, has come into my thoughts again and again
> and always happily—the idea that geology is the music of the earth.”
> ― Hans Cloos, /Conversation with the Earth
> /

---