Jiscmail say that the people who developed this feature have left so whatever the download bug is will not be able to be fixed.

I’ve tried various things, including converting the tgz from binary to base64 (so ascii). What seems to work best is zip format, so I have replaced the tgz file with a zip one which you can get via:

https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/files/CCPNMR/ccpnmr2.4Updates20190301.zip

(e.g. using wget on Linux).

On Mac OSX this worked fine, so the file is downloaded correctly, with md5sum fd9504c4a4973d344983c318f54bafbe, and file size 547889. (Tested on one Mac.)

On Linux it is not downloading correctly, so it is coming out at file size 548016. But it seems to unzip ok, with some warnings. You can do the following to check if it’s going to cope ok (this just lists what is in the archive rather than actually unzipping it):

unzip -l ccpnmr2.4Updates20190301.zip

(Tested on two Linux boxes.)

Wayne