From: Vladimir Litvak <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 25 February 2019 11:53
To: Pomper, Ulrich
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SPM] PLV / ITC source estimation

Dear Ulrich,

In principle, inter-trial coherence has a very close relation to ERP so it's unlikely that the sources of the two are different. The way you would localise an ITC effect is by doing source reconstruction of your epoched data, followed by source extraction, then computing ITC at the source level and then doing stats on that. If you are interested in specific ROIs, that's quite easy. If you want to do it for the whole mesh, it can also be done but with slightly more tweaking.

Best,

Vladimir