From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Daniel Sodan <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2019 12:54:10 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] Looking for stats on number of fMRI publications per year

Dear list,

Does someone can point me to a more or less recent graph with number of fMRI publications per year? Preferably, in comparison with other methods. I found such graphs, but they are relatively old (e.g., https://www.nature.com/news/484024a-i2-0-jpg-7.3705?article=1.10365). I am also not sure what should be is the relevant query in PUBMED for that.

Many thanks,
Daniel