Hello,

I would thinl that you do not necessarily need to worry about this. My
best guess would be that the mean B0 has a lower resolution and thus
reslicing adapts the voxel sizes of your hi-res T2 to the low-res B0.
The lesion volume will likely not change as 2131 small voxels may be
identical to 170 bigger ones. If you want to avoid reslicing, select
estimate only (although this depends on what you want to do with the
lesion map later on).

Cheers
Marko

C. Roman schrieb:
> Hello SPM Community,
>
> I am currently trying to put a probability lesion map obtained from the Lesion Segmentation Toolbox (LST) into diffusion space. Prior to running 'coregister: estimate & reslice" my probability lesion map has about 2131 voxels; however, after coregistration, my probability lesion map drops to approximately 170 voxels. Given I am running volumetric-type analyses, this is definitely a problem. Below is what I am entering into coregister:
>
> Coregister: estimate & reslice (e.g., GUI):
> Reference image = mean b0 (i.e., diffusion space)
> Source image = original T2
> Other images = original LST lesion probability map in T2 space
> All other the settings = default
>
> Any guidance on how to minimize lost voxels would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thank you!!
> Cristina

Prof. Dr. med. Marko Wilke
  Facharzt für Kinder- und Jugendmedizin
  Leiter, Experimentelle Pädiatrische Neurobildgebung
  Oberarzt der Abteilung Neuropädiatrie
  Universitäts-Kinderklinik

Marko Wilke, MD, PhD
  Pediatrician
  Head, Experimental Pediatric Neuroimaging
  Consultant in Pediatric Neurology
  University Children's Hospital

Hoppe-Seyler-Str. 1
  D - 72076 Tübingen, Germany