Dear Colleagues,

Can anyone help to point me in the right direction to find good resources for module and programme leadership?

We are hoping to create a repository of user friendly 'how to' guides for our colleagues at the University of Chester and wondered whether any of you have already created something similar, and if so, would you be happy to share so we can adapt them for our team?

I am happy to collate the information and please rely directly to me to save overfilling SEDA member's inboxes.

Thanks

Peg

To unsubscribe from the SEDA list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=SEDA&A=1