From: Online forum for SEDA, the Staff & Educational Development Association <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Virna Rossi
Sent: 01 February 2019 12:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Lego for Teacher Education

Dear colleagues

I would like to use Lego for a fun but intellectually and emotionally engaging activity to get my 'teacher students' to think about what learning is (about).
Anyone used Lego for teacher education/PGCert? Any suggestions?

Many thanks
Virna

--
Virna Rossi

Associate Course Leader
Postgraduate Certificate of Education in Teaching and Learning for Creative Courses

Ravensbourne
6 Penrose Way
Greenwich
SE10 0EW

E:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
W: www.ravensbourne.ac.uk<http://www.ravensbourne.ac.uk/>

[University of Central Lancashire]