Hi all,

I think it is important to distinguish between Author's Original Manuscript (AOM), i.e, preprint, and Accepted Manuscript, ie Postprint (the difference between these versions is extremely subtle).

T&F advise:

Author’s Original Manuscript (AOM)

The AOM is your original manuscript (often called a “preprint”). You can share this as much as you like. If you do decide to post it anywhere, including on a scholarly collaboration network, we would recommend you use an amended version of the wording below to encourage usage and citation of your final, published article (the Version of Record).

These can be uploaded at at any time to any site.

Whereas some of their journals including DE have an embargo for 18 months for institutional and subject repositories for the AM version (but no embargo for putting this on personal website).

More info - https://authorservices.taylorandfrancis.com/sharing-your-work

Still awaiting response regarding possible Gold OA/APC waiver question!

Best

Leo