There are certainly streams near and under Holy Trinity, Bradford on Avon,
but I have no idea whether any of them have been invoked as ‘Holy’, apart
from one named ‘Ladywell’, which is some distance from the church.  I have
seen reference to another ‘Ladywell’ but that is even further away.

Springs come and go in this area, and that is probably the case of any place
on or near a spring line. After the very heavy rain and subsequent flooding
in 2013 one came up in the tower vestry. It was rather lovely hearing it
bubbling away at quiet times, but was not really practical and I think was
channelled away.

It may be worth consulting antiquarian sources such as John Aubrey’s
‘Wiltshire Collections’, though JA Jackson’s heavy editing may have removed
some.

There is a curious structure on the outside of the south wall of the chancel
at Holy Trinity which no one seems to have ever shed any light on. I have no
photo, but could it have been a shrine and involved a Holy Well?

Anne