Apologies for cross-posting.

I have just posted to my online archive 177 new images, mostly of
Islamic art, doubling the number of such objects that I previously had
available.
<http://www.KornbluthPhoto.com/Islamic1.html>
This is still a much smaller corpus than the Christian medieval art that
I have documented, but I trust that some of you will find it useful.
The objects come from multiple collections. Highlights, each with its
own page accessible from the general Islamic one, include:
at Dumbarton Oaks, a gold dinar of Caliph 'Abd al-Malik, the first
purely Arabic epigraphic issue with quotations from the Koran/Qur'an
(696/97)
in Pisa, the large bronze gryphon formerly at the top of the cathedral (C11)
in the Hermitage, the "Bobrinsky Bucket" (1163) with some amazing letter
forms
in the Freer, a Mina'i ware beaker (late C12) with, uniquely, the story
of Bizhan and Manizha from the Shahnama
in the Louvre, a glass beaker (mid C13) with riders playing polo
and the "Baptistère de Saint Louis" (c.1330-40), bronze with
extraordinarily complex silver and gold inlay showing hunters, animals,
courtiers, etc.
in the BM, a male harpy in steel (C18-19)
plus various mosque lamps, rock crystal vessels, silks, ivories....

Hope this helps to combat the misery of record cold in so many places!
Genevra