Hello

In Warwickshire for our LMS we use V-Smart provided through Infor.

Just doing a quick check with other library authorities as to which LMS you use, who is it provided through and approximately how long have you been with your current contract.

Thank you, Alison

Alison Insley
Core Services Officer
Warwickshire Direct & Libraries Team
Resources Directorate
Warwickshire County Council
Shire Hall, Market Place, Village G5
Warwick, CV34 4RL

Tel: 01926 41 8081

This transmission is intended for the named addressee(s) only and may contain confidential, sensitive or personal information and should be handled accordingly. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately. All email traffic sent to or from us may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.

To unsubscribe from the LIS-PUB-LIBS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-PUB-LIBS&A=1