T +44 (0)114 267 7502

From: Rachel Kudlick <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 06 February 2019 11:53

*apologies for cross-posting*

Meet a number of Library Management Systems suppliers on the same day, under the same roof.

A visit to CILIP’s Library Management Systems Showcase (8 March, London) isn't just for those looking for a brand new system. By discovering the new features and upgrades, you and your team may be inspired with better ways of working, and create projects which may otherwise have been difficult to approach. These face-to-face meetings with suppliers give you the chance to see the functionality for yourself and decide which system works best for your organisation.

The Showcase is free to attend, and during the registration process you will have the chance to book appointments with the suppliers you wish to see.

Everyone who comes along to the Showcase will be entered into a prize draw for £100 National Book Tokens, courtesy of IS Oxford.

http://bit.ly/LMS119j1

https://www.cilip.org.uk/page/CILIPLMSSpring2019

I look forward to welcoming you.

Warm regards

                                                 _

Rachel Kudlick

Events Marketing

Working Wednesday, Thursday, Friday

www.cilip.org.uk/join

CILIP, the library and information association

7 Ridgmount St, London, WC1E 7AE

To unsubscribe from the LIS-PUB-LIBS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-PUB-LIBS&A=1