** apologies for cross posting **

Dear all,

We would be grateful if you could please share this survey information and link with your networks. The survey will close on 3 March 2019 and we will make the anonymised raw data freely available to all under a CC BY licence.

--

In 2019 Springer Nature will publish a report on book authors’ attitudes to publishing and the awareness and perceived benefits of open access.

We’d like to ask book authors to contribute to this report by completing a survey and they will be able to indicate at the end of the survey if they would like to receive a copy of this report. They will also have the chance to win one of five $100 gift cards.

All academic book and chapter authors (including those published by another publisher) are invited to complete the survey, whether they have published an open access book, or know absolutely nothing about open access.

Survey: https://bit.ly/2DxwPxV.

The survey will close on 3 March 2019.

--

Many thanks in advance,

Christina Emery

Marketing Manager, Open Access Books

Springer Nature

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is confidential and should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error please inform the sender and delete it from your mailbox or any other storage mechanism. Springer Nature Limited does not accept liability for any statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not expressly made on behalf of Springer Nature Ltd or one of their agents.
Please note that Springer Nature Limited and their agents and affiliates do not accept any responsibility for viruses or malware that may be contained in this e-mail or its attachments and it is your responsibility to scan the e-mail and attachments (if any).
lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org UKSG groups also available on Facebook and LinkedIn Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/UKSG