Hi Bernie, I hope you get lots of responses. I remember the 2017 project and am looking forward to seeing the results from the flip side

All the best
Anthony

On Fri, 15 Feb 2019 at 11:22, Bernie Folan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I am currently carrying out research for a UKSG session in April, and a written summary after the conference. In a nutshell, I'm asking "What do publishers want librarians to know?"

If you in publishing, please take a moment to share your messages anonymously:

http://bit.ly/librarian-messages

The short questionnaire seeks the messages that publishers have for the the librarians they, or their organisation, interact with regularly. I hope to collect a spread of responses from different functions within the publishing business from the top down; whether a large commercial publisher or a small university press.

In 2017, I carried out a similar project (collecting messages from librarians for publishers - summary and links to the data in this Insights article). This current research is prompted by many requests received for the reverse.

Results of the current research will be made available openly and completely anonymously. There will be no mention of organisations or names.

Please consider sharing the questionnaire link within your organisation and let me know - to guide my recruitment effort.

Best wishes and thanks in advance,
Bernie Folan

Bernie Folan Research and Consulting
www.berniefolanconsulting.co.uk

t: 44 (0)7989 587753
e: [log in to unmask]
skype: bernie.folan
twitter: @berniefolan
https://www.linkedin.com/in/berniefolan lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org UKSG groups also available on Facebook and LinkedIn Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/UKSG

--
Anthony Sinnott
Access and Procurement Development Manager

Email disclaimer: http://www.york.ac.uk/docs/disclaimer/email.htm