*** Apologies for cross-posting ***

The 14th International Digital Curation Conference (IDCC) is now on in Melbourne! Our conference theme is collaboration and partnerships and the DCC is hugely grateful to its partners at the University of Melbourne for enabling us to bring the conference to the Southern Hemisphere for the first time.

Today saw the conference open with workshops on digital preservation carpentry, software curation and defining and implementing digital curation workflows.

In a few short hours (first thing Tuesday morning for East coast Australians, late Monday evening for Europeans and Monday afternoon for the USA) the main conference will begin. We have a fantastic range of keynotes and a dynamic programme of research papers, lightning talks, posters and demos. We are also trialling a new session format this year. Nancy and Cliff will initiate a community discussion and we invite you to get involved.

See the full programme at: http://www.dcc.ac.uk/events/idcc19/programme

Sessions are being audio recorded and will be put online soon after the conference. All the slides will also become available via the conference programme.

In the meantime you can follow proceedings on twitter via #idcc19

All best

Sarah

Associate Director
Digital Curation Centre
www.dcc.ac.uk

Email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 0141 330 3549
Skype: sarah.jones.ahds
Twitter: sjDCC

To unsubscribe from the JISC-REPOSITORIES list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=JISC-REPOSITORIES&A=1