Dear Colleagues,

We are looking for articles for the next edition of the Health Libraries Group (HLG) newsletter.

The HLG Newsletter gives readers a space to publish, share and access the latest news, best practice, research, current awareness information and conference/course updates. So whether you want to share an impact case study, or reflect on a new service development, or share your experience of attending an event, course or conference, get in touch and forward contributions to either myself, Joel Kerry, Newsletter Editor: [log in to unmask] or Rachel Gledhill, Assistant Newsletter Editor: [log in to unmask]

All contributions must be received no later than: Friday 22nd February 2019

Contribution Guidance

We suggest you aim for 500-1,000 words, ideally written in Word or in a rich text document. Always include the name, date and venue of any event/study day/conference and also ensure that you put your name, job title and organisation at the end of your piece. Try to avoid elaborate formatting, but do use bullet points and quotes if you wish. Always spell out abbreviations on the first occasion of use. Social media screenshots and photos are also very welcome!

Cheers,

Joel

Joel Kerry BSc MCLIP

HLG Newsletter Editor

CILIP Health Libraries Group (HLG) is a UK based network of individuals working in or professionally interested in health and social care information. Our strength is our diverse and active membership covering all health and social sectors, and geographical areas in the UK. Members work for the health service, the academic sector, the independent sector, government departments, professional associations, charities and public libraries. Students with an interest in health and social care information are also welcome. Several HLG members live and work abroad.

Website: www.cilip.org.uk/hlg

Email: [log in to unmask]

Twitter: @ciliphlg

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/cilip.hlg.9

http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/hlg-members

To unsubscribe from the HLG-MEMBERS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=HLG-MEMBERS&A=1