Apologies for cross-posting

? The latest issue of HLG Nursing Bulletin is now available for members of Health Libraries Group to access at https://goo.gl/HKT4ua. In this issue, we have articles from our regular columnists on the Leadership Development Programme, look at how nursing students are being taught to be more professional in the use of social media, and see how one library uses the training time of their users to improve participation in library training, as well as how you can be involved at HLG, and the latest current awareness.

Potenza Atiogbe?
HLG Communications Officer?

CILIP Health Libraries Group (HLG) is a UK based network of individuals working in or professionally interested in health and social care information. Our strength is our diverse and active membership covering all health and social sectors, and geographical areas in the UK. Members work for the health service, the academic sector, the independent sector, government departments, professional associations, charities and public libraries. Students with an interest in health and social care information are also welcome. Several HLG members live and work abroad.

Website: www.cilip.org.uk/hlg<http://www.cilip.org.uk/hlg>
Twitter: @ciliphlg
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/cilip.hlg.9
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/hlg-members