Bedford BC - OFFICIAL-Unsecure

Cat,

Included in the terms and conditions of the licence end-users have to sign before we send any data out, we include the following:

a)                  The HER mapping data was created using an underlying Ordnance Survey map base and permission granted by Ordnance Survey. Therefore the copyright of Ordnance Survey must be acknowledged by the addition of the appropriate copyright statement on any maps produced using the data.

Hope this helps. We designed the form with our legal team a number of years ago now so would be interested in-turn to see whether others view this content as sufficient today.

Kind Regards

Vanessa Clarke

Senior Archaeological Officer (Planning)

Environment & Sustainable Communities

Bedford Borough Council

Borough Hall, Cauldwell Street, Bedford, MK42 9AP

01234 718560 (47560)

Web www.bedford.gov.uk

All general planning information is available on our website: www.bedford.gov.uk/planning

However, if the information is not available online, you will need to complete a request for advice on our pre-application enquiry form and pay the appropriate fee. Full information of this service and the online enquiry form can be found via this link www.bedford.gov.uk/planningenquiries