Dear all,

The minutes of the last ALGAO-UK HER Committee meeting (held on 23rd January 2019) can now be found on the ALGAO website at:
https://www.algao.org.uk/subject/her
I have also attached the minutes to this email.

I have divided the minutes up into 2 documents. They are:

1.       Minutes

2.       Group Updates

The committee meet again on Wednesday 5th June.

Your regional representative on the committee can be found on the ALGAO website<https://www.algao.org.uk/subject/her>; so if you wish to raise any issues with the committee, please feel free to do so through them.

If you have any questions regarding the ALGAO-UK HER Committee or any of the items discussed at the meeting then please contact Ben Wallace (Chair of the committee), on or off list as suitable.

Best regards,
Graham

--
Graham Tait
Secretary ALGAO-UK HER Committee

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you have received this e-mail in error, you are requested to contact the sender

All e-mails are monitored by Coventry City Council's ICT Security, using Mimecast.

The views contained in this e-mail are those of the author and not necessarily those of Coventry City Council.