The Computer Arts Society is sad to report that Stroud Cornock - our long-term member and pioneer of the computational arts died last weekend.

His funeral will be on Friday 22 February at 2:00 pm in London.  If you would like to attend please contact Paul Brown - [log in to unmask] for details.

We are planning a memorial page for Stroud on the CAS website.  If you would like to contribute please contact Sean Clark - [log in to unmask]

Stroud (right) in 2008 with CAS principal co-founder Alan Sutcliffe (centre) and Gustav Metzger (left).  Photo © Catherine Mason

====
Paul Brown
http://www.paul-brown.com == http://www.brown-and-son.com
UK Mobile +44 (0)794 104 8228
Skype paul-g-brown
====
Honorary Visiting Professor - Sussex University
http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/ccnr/research/creativity.html
====

To unsubscribe from the CAS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CAS&A=1