Hi,

We are in a position where a decision will need to be made soon on archiving historic modules (we are currently in our eleventh year using Blackboard without having ever archived).  I wondered what other institutions in the UK do, I've seen conversations about this on lists and here in the community but only in relation to US institutions who vary from one semester to seven years.

If this is something you do is it as part of a formal policy?

Many thanks

Adam Tuncay

Learning Technologies Team | University of Leeds

To unsubscribe from the BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP&A=1