Dear All,

As discussed at the ops meeting last week, to provide a background reference for the GridPP6 proposal writing, I would like to create a very clear summary of all the contributions/role/responsibilities GridPP members have in deployment/operations areas beyond core GridPP activities. Of particular interest are WLCG/HEPiX/HSF working group and coordination roles. Some of this is captured in the Tier-2 reports but those do not appear to be comprehensive.

I have created this wiki table https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Engagements_and_commitments for you to capture your contribution areas (it will also serve as another avenue for getting recognition!). Please could you, by the end of this week, take a look and as appropriate add new rows to cover off your areas of contribution. I have placed some examples at the top of the table.

Many thanks,
Jeremy