Dear Dr. Gaser/CAT Users,

Greetings for the new year!

I have two questions:

1. Once the surface pipeline is run during the segmentation stage, is there a way to export the subject level regions from the surface atlases? I am interested in using the surface segmentation for functional connectivity analysis. Is such a thing possible?

2. Are there in-built utility in CAT to export surface files to volume file? From a brief survey, it seems that the reverse is possible (i.e. a volume file can be projected as a surface file). I am wondering if the reverse is also possible?

For both the above, I understand that moving between surface and volume can be inaccurate and problematic. From literature review, it seems that various groups have used freesurfer parcellation for graph theory analysis. I would like to know if I could do the same using CAT surface analysis.

Many thanks for your time and help

Best Regards
PB