You might want to check this page to unsubscribe:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=SPM&A=1

On 07/01/2019 16:09, Matt Ross wrote:
I would like to be unsubscribes as well.

Matt

On Mon, Jan 7, 2019 at 9:53 AM Vasa, Roma <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
I would like to be unsubscribed as well.

Thanks.

On Jan 7, 2019, at 6:57 AM, Matyas Varga <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Hello,

Could you please unsubscribe me from this mailing list.

Thank you.

Best Regards
<https://maps.google.com/?q=49+Darley+Road+%0D%0A+Eastbourne,+BN20+7UR&entry=gmail&source=g>

Matyas Varga M.P.Ed
PhD Student
University of Brighton
Aldro Building, 49 Darley Road<https://maps.google.com/?q=49+Darley+Road+%0D%0A+Eastbourne,+BN20+7UR&entry=gmail&source=g>
Eastbourne, BN20 7UR<https://maps.google.com/?q=49+Darley+Road+%0D%0A+Eastbourne,+BN20+7UR&entry=gmail&source=g>
Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]:[log in to unmask]>>

This email has been scanned by MessageLabs' Email Security System
on behalf of the University of Brighton. For more information see:
https://staff.brighton.ac.uk/is/computing/Pages/Email/spam.aspx
Disclaimer:

The materials in this e-mail are private and may contain Protected Information. Please note that e-mail communication is not encrypted by default. You have the right to request further emails be encrypted by notifying the sender. Your continued use of e-mail constitutes your acknowledgment of these confidentiality and security limitations. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender via telephone or return e-mail.
--
Matt Ross